Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1088 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 2R9, Canada
Phone: (604) 331-1000
4.0/5 (654 reviews)
Stay with us in the heart of downtown Vancouver
Our downtown Vancouver hotel captures the charm, energy and innovative spirit of the West Coast. Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, our hotel is a short walk to business and entertainment neighbourhoods.
Just steps from the boutiques on Robson Street, Yaletown restaurants and popular attractions, including the Art Gallery, Granville Island and famous Stanley Park, we have something to offer everyone. Our guests enjoy the beauty of Vancouver from the convenience of our Vancouver accommodation featuring 746 guest rooms and suites. Our central location ensures that you can explore all the city has to offer: museums, theatres, nightspots, outdoor markets, and dozens of local and international restaurants. With gracious service, comforting amenities, and unique dining experiences, the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre provides a warm and authentic welcome to a truly world-class city.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
BC RESIDENTS SAVE UP TO 20% OFF
Pay Rates Equal to Your Birth Year
Get your second night at rates equal to your birth year. Happy birth year to you.
- First night: Pay regular rate from $229
- Second night: Pay rate equal to your birth year (Born in 1968? Pay $68.)
- Rates will be confirmed at check-in upon presentation of valid ID
Book online, or call 1-866-716-8134 and ask for promo code NBR.
BC RESIDENTS SAVE UP TO 20% OFF
Looking for a local escape? As a BC resident, enjoy discounted rates all days of the week. Book now and enjoy:
- Discounted rates
- Complimentary self-parking
Book online, or call 1-866-716-8134 and mention promo code RESFLOAT.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 654 verified guest reviews
78%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We enjoyed our stay but:
1. The safe was not working and I called to have it repaired to no avail
2. The snack bar was not functioning due to renovation. Could not get a simple drink of snack.
3. The pool facility had a HEAVY smell of chlorine.....unappealing!
4. The ice machine on our floor 23 did not work.......I had to bounce around to find a another floor with a ice machine as all do not have.
5. We requested a room with an ocean view. When we checked in, the woman at the desk offered us 2 lower level rooms with no ocean view in the south tower. We decided to come back at a later time 3pm and we got a different woman rep.to help us. She also was not too acomodating to get us a "good" room. We inquired about a room in the north tower and she was "able to find a room there" up HIGH on the 23rd floor with ocean, mountain and city lights!! We were staying 4 nites and spending $1000+ and I believe(?) we are Starwood Group Members and we were still given poor options even though other better rooms existed. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!
A woman (host?) in the restaurant took good care of us on our final day and we were very pleased with her. The hotel is nice and in a good location.
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is located at 1088 Burrard Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Rogers Arena
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Canada Place
- Granville Island Public Market
- Stanley Park
- Vancouver International Airport
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- University of British Columbia
- Pacific Centre Mall
- Robson Street
How To Get Here
Enjoy truly authentic Vancouver dining at our restaurant and bar
Experience the authentic taste of West Coast cuisine at our downtown Vancouver restaurant and bar located right inside the hotel.
- Bar One
- Café One
Hours Of Operation
Experience our meeting space with natural light and unique design
Whether you’re planning a small gathering, large convention, or special event such as a gala or a wedding, our banquet team will ensure that your expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- 50,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Meeting rooms and ballrooms with natural light
- 15,000 sq. ft. of versatile outdoor space
- Dedicated executive meeting specialist
- Renovated meeting space