The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel is located at 1088 Burrard Street in Vancouver, British Columbia. Situated in the centre of vibrant downtown Vancouver, our hotel is a short walk to business and entertainment neighbourhoods, the boutiques on Robson Street, Yaletown restaurants and popular attractions, including the Art Gallery, Granville Island and famous Stanley Park.
Use the form below to get directions to plan your next trip. For questions or for more information, call us at 604-331-1000.
SkyTrain and Taxi Information
Taking the SkyTrain from YVR:
- Take the Canada Line to Vancouver City Centre.
- Walk south along Granville to Nelson Street and turn right.
- Follow Nelson Street to Burrard Street and the Wall Centre.
- Taxi service to the hotel from Vancouver International Airport: $31.00 (flat rate)
- Limousine service to the hotel from Vancouver International Airport: starting at $53 (Sedan) (exclusively through aerocar)
- Taxi service from the hotel to the Port of Vancouver - Canada Place Terminal: around $10.00
- Taxi service from the hotel to the Port of Vancouver - Ballantyne Terminal: around $15.00
- Taxi service from the hotel to Pacific Central Station (Railway): around $15.00
The Wall Centre neighbourhood consist of three tall, blue-glass towers at the corner of Helmcken and Burrard.
Valet and self-parking is available.