- Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Rogers Arena
- Cruise Ship Terminal, Canada Place
- Granville Island Public Market
- Stanley Park
- Vancouver International Airport
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- University of British Columbia
- Pacific Centre Mall
- Robson Street
How To Get Here
Driving Directions to Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel is located at 1088 Burrard Street in Vancouver, British Columbia. Situated in the centre of vibrant downtown Vancouver, our hotel is a short walk to business and entertainment neighbourhoods, the boutiques on Robson Street, Yaletown restaurants and popular attractions, including the Art Gallery, Granville Island and famous Stanley Park.
Use the form below to get directions to plan your next trip. For questions or for more information, call us at 604-331-1000.
SkyTrain and Shuttle Bus Information
Taking the SkyTrain from YVR:
- Take the Canada Line to Vancouver City Centre.
- Walk south along Granville to Nelson Street and turn right.
- Follow Nelson Street to Burrard Street and the Wall Centre.
Shuttle Bus to the Vancouver Convention Centre:
- A daily shuttle runs from 7am until 7pm free of charge between the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre and the Canada Place cruise ship terminal – perfect for conference attendees and cruise passengers.
- The shuttle runs continuously with picks ups at each location approximately every 30 minutes. Times vary based on traffic.
- No reservations, hotel guests only, first come first serve, with a capacity of 24 passengers.
- The shuttle will be stationed at the hotel auto court and the Canada Place Tour Bus Zone.
- If there are any challenges or concerns with the shuttle or driver, please call the 24-hour Universal Coach Help Line at 604-322-7799.
- Taxi service to the hotel from Vancouver International Airport: $31.00 (flat rate)
- Limousine service to the hotel from Vancouver International Airport: starting at $53 (Sedan) (exclusively through aerocar)
- Taxi service from the hotel to the Port of Vancouver - Canada Place Terminal: around $10.00
- Taxi service from the hotel to the Port of Vancouver - Ballantyne Terminal: around $15.00
- Taxi service from the hotel to Pacific Central Station (Railway): around $15.00
The Wall Centre neighbourhood consist of three tall, blue-glass towers at the corner of Helmcken and Burrard.
Valet and self-parking is available.