Things to Do in Vancouver
Centrally located in downtown Vancouver along famous Burrard Street between Nelson and Helmcken, the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre is mere steps away from all our vibrant city offers including numerous cafés and restaurants and an abundance of entertainment options, cultural attractions, and other activities.
- Walking distance from boutique shopping along Robson Street, Pacific Centre Mall, and Hudson’s Bay Vancouver.
- Nearby Vancouver attractions include the Vancouver Seawall, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Rogers Arena, Vancouver Art Gallery, Granville Island, and Stanley Park.
- On the edge of trendy Yaletown, one of Vancouver’s most stylish neighbourhoods – perfect for family outings, romantic evenings, or entertaining friends and colleagues.
- Rent a bike and head to the nearby Seawall where you can ride for endless kilometers around our city, Stanley Park and along our beaches.
- A short walk to the Vancouver City Centre Sky Train Station and the Canada Line to YVR airport, only 25 minutes away.
- Davie Village
- Easy Access to the University of British Columbia and all neighbourhoods of metro Vancouver.
Plan your list of things to do in Vancouver based on our annual weather patterns:
December – February (Winter)
Cool temperatures ranging from 0-10C (approximately 32-65F) Lots of rain can be expected with a slight possibility of snowfall. Daylight hours are approximately 7:30am – 6:00 pm
Mild temperatures ranging from 15-20C (approximately 68-78F) Expect rain in March and the beginning of April. Daylight hours are approximately 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
June – August (Summer)
Warm temperatures ranging from 20-28C (approximately 78-90F) Lots of sunshine can be expected. Daylight hours are approximately 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
September – November (Fall)
Mild temperatures ranging from 15-20C (approximately 68-78F) September into the middle of October quite nice with rain in November. Daylight hours are approximately 7:00 am -7:00 pm